Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Discovering the Alternate Narrative

What is an Apocalypse?

An apocalypse isn't really what most people associate it with; it is not the end of all things. Rather an apocalypse, in the proper use of the word, is often a new beginning, brought about by an unveiling of hidden knowledge, actions or items. For instance, the Book of Revelation, in the Bible, is often referred to as the Apocalypse of John. Not because it is a prognostication of impending doom but because it is a revealing of the (alleged) future. The fact that most people don't use the word correctly doesn't keep them from making a really good metal song about it!

The Alternate Narrative

I don't know how much you know about the Alternate Narrative.  The Alternate Narrative is what they're not telling us. When some talking asshat on TV spews the bullshit they call news, that's the narrative. They tell you what you're supposed to know and tell you how you should feel about it. For instance, they will tell you about how "conspiracy theorists" are just wackos, nutjobs and idiots who have no firm grasp on reality.  That's not really the case, and "conspiracy nut" has so many negative connotations, that I use the term researcher of the Alternate Narrative. You'll find that "conspiracies" have been the norm throughout history, regardless of what you've been told.

World Conspiracy History 

The Black Whole

One thing you must also realize is that the academics don't have all the answers. They act like they do because their livelihoods depend on it. But they don't. Take, for instance, "dark matter." Our scientists are so sure they have the universe figured out, when the discovered one day that their calculations kept telling them that the visible mass of the universe only made up 4% of the entire mass, instead of revisiting the fundamentals of their equations, they invented "dark matter."  This is matter that we can't see, and that has yet to be proven, that makes up the other 96% of the physical universe. That's how sure they are that the math is right: 96% of the universe is made up of stuff you can't see and that can't be proven to exist. Sounds fishy to me.
The Black Whole is as good a theory as any of what might really be happening. It's a rogue physicist and his ideas about the structure of the universe, as opposed to the orthodox view.

The Science Delusion

Another view of science not having all the answers: The Science Delusion. (One of my favorites.) Rupert Sheldrake, a biochemistry professor and his ideas about scientific dogma.


Everything you Know is Wrong

So, from there, we can go to Lloyd Pye, who is going to tell you, "Everything you Know is Wrong."  Pye is a "Bigfoot" guy and I don't necessarily believe everything he has to say, but his presentation is a good foundation for understanding that you've been lied to your whole life.

What is a False Flag?

Then you'll be ready to face the fact of False Flags and realize that your teacher has been lying to you, your preacher has been lying to you, the media has been lying to you and your government has been lying to you. This presentation is by Richard Dolan. In my opinion, Dolan is one of the most thorough, detail-oriented and pragmatic researchers in the alternate narrative community.

The 9/11 Attack and the Erosion of Citizen's Rights

 And after that, if you can take it, how 9/11 was devious false flag operation.  I am now of the opinion that 9/11 was a mass blood sacrifice by the people who really run the world.  (If you like to read, you can pick up The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as a Mass Ritual.)  This book really opened my eyes to a larger, darker, scarier world. It is written by a journalist who did the research and put together all the "coincidences."

Going Forward; More Research

If you make it through all these, we can then visit: UFOs and aliens; the Anunnaki, the Bible and Religion; Money, War and the Petro-Dollar; Cremation of Care, Bilderberger and the Council on Foreign Relations; MK Ultra, Operation Mockingbird and the Gulf of Tonkin; Antarctica, Atlantis and Lemuria; David Icke, Graham Hancock and Michael Tsarion; Forbidden Archeology, Out-of-Place Artifacts and Michael Cremo; Occult Symbology in buildings, cities and art; and, that should be a good start.

Through all this, it's important to not lose sight of the bigger picture and keep our sense of humor, even though we know that no one gets out of here alive.